Choose from among the delicious variety of flavors listed here, or ask for your favorite if you don’t see on the menu. New flavors are always being created so check back often! All of our cupcakes are made from scratch with fresh ingredients and created for your special event or occasion. Visit the Cupcake Gallery for decorating ideas!
Our cupcakes are now available at Mocha Lisa, 22 Clifton Country Road, Clifton Park.
Standard Delicious – $33.00 a dozen (minimum order)
Vanilla (White or Chocolate Buttercream Frosting)
– Just a hint of vanilla separates this classic cupcake.
– A chocolate cupcake with vanilla buttercream frosting
Black Forest – (Cherry Buttercream Frosting)
– Red, dense and tasty, this cupcake stands up for itself.
Gourmet Delicious – $39 a dozen (minimum order)
Chocolate with Fruit Filling (Buttercream Frosting)
– A chocolate/vanilla/white cupcake with a fruit/pudding filling.
Butterfinger (Buttercream Frosting with Butterfinger pieces)
– a favorite candy bar and a cupcake… what more can you say.
Carrot Cake (Cream Cheese Frosting)
– A moist, sweet and yummy blue ribbon cupcake with raisins.
Pink Lemonade (Pink Lemonade Buttercream Frosting)
– It’s made with real lemonade for a hot summer dessert.
– A coconut cupcake with a coconut cream cheese frosting
– A lemon/vanilla cupcake with a pineapple and coconut glaze.
Neapolitan (Ice Cream Frosting)
– Based on the tri color ice cream from Naples Italy… Magnifico!
For Grownups –
– made with its beer namesake, this cupcake sports an orange fin and is accented with
orange zest. Moist and mouthwatering, you don’t have to love the beer to love
Gourmet Deluxe – $42 a dozen (minimum order)
– A white cupcake with fresh mango and mango juice, and a buttercream frosting with fresh mango pieces. Divine!!!
Red Velvet – (Cream Cheese Frosting)
– Moist, elegant and flavorful, this is a favorite of any aristocrat.
Ice Cream Cupcake
Chocolate cupcake bottom, layer of oreo crumbles, ice cream and topped with a nice heavy whipped cream. Dotted with mini chocolate chips. Can be eaten as an ice cream sandwich or a little softer as an ice cream cake.
Half chocolate, half pistachio. Cherry buttercream frosting filled with lots of cherry pieces and topped with a cherry. This is a wonderfully moist, yummy, close your eyes and savor cupcake!!
Italian Sweet Creme
This is a light vanilla cupcake infused with chopped pecans and some coconut. The frosting is an Italian Sweet cream cheese frosting also infused with chopped pecans.
A moist chocolate cupcake with an Andes mint chocolate pieces filling and a frosting with a hint of mint. Covered with mini Andes candies.
This cupcake tastes exactly like the candy it is named after. It is a chocolate hazelnut cupcake filled with a chocolate hazelnut filling and topped with a chocolate hazelnut ganache full of hazelnuts, flecked with gold.
BBQ Chicken Wing
Tastes just like you’re eating a wing. If you can get over the fact that it isn’t a sweet dessert cupcake, you may take a liking to this. As an appetizer cupcake, it’s different and certainly a conversation starter.
– chocolate cupcake with a chocolate/peppermint ganache and frosted with a peppermint cream cheese.
– tastes like a better version of the drink. Eggnog cupcake with an eggnog buttercream frosting, sprinkled with nutmeg. This can also be made with rum.
White Chocolate Truffle
– white cupcake with a white chocolate truffle hidden inside. Frosted with a white chocolate cream cheese frosting.
– White cupcake with lots of fresh strawberry pieces inside. Frosted with a strawberry buttercream.
– a pumpkin cupcake filled with pumpkin mousse and frosted with a pumpkin buttercream frosting
– a white cupcake with fresh blueberries inside and a cream cheese frosting infused with blueberries
– a devils food chocolate cupcake with a snickers in the cupcake frosted with a caramel buttercream topped with a caramel drizzle and pieces of snickers
– chocolate cupcake with heath bar pieces inside and a chocolate buttercream frosting, sprinkled with heath bar pieces
Rainbow – (White Buttercream Frosting)
– The pot of gold is in the first colorful bite.
Soft Italian Cookie (Anise Butter Cream Frosting)
– Mama Mia, this cupcake is so good!
Hot Fudge Sundae – (White Frosting with Hot Fudge, Nuts and a Cherry)
– It’s fun and decadent all wrapped into one.
Peanut Butter Cup (Peanut Butter Butter Cream Frosting)
– For peanut butter lovers everywhere, it’s so gooood!
Chocolate Cheesecake (Cream Cheese Frosting)
– A moist chocolate cupcake with a cream cheese/chocolate chip filling and cream cheese frosting. There isn’t much more to say except how many would you like.
– All vegan cupcake. An extremely moist banana cupcake frosted with a vanilla frosting.
– A caramel apple cupcake frosted with a caramel buttercream frosting, topped with an apple chip
Dark Chocolate Milky Way
– A dark chocolate cupcake with a Milky Way in the cupcake, frosted with a chocolate buttercream frosting and topped with Milky Way pieces.
Dark Chocolate Caramel
– A dark chocolate cupcake filled with a creamy caramel filling, frosted with a chocolate cream cheese frosting and topped with a chocolate/pecan crumble.
For Grownups –
White Russian (Kahlua Buttercream Frosting)
– made with a touch of vodka and homemade Kahlua this is not for the kids… it’s too gooooood!
Irish Car Bomb
– made with Guinness, Irish Whisky and Bailey’s Irish Cream, this cupcake is so moist and flavorful it will explode in your mouth. You can bet your leprechaun on it. (add .50 per cupcake)
Champagne – (Champagne Buttercream Frosting)
– These cupcakes are the toast of the town, made with real champagne.
– Orange juice and champagne makes this cupcake a scrumptious treat anytime
of day. It’s so good it will be the toast of any celebration or special occasion.
– a taste of Mexico (and tequila!) awaits your taste buds. This spectacular cupcake promises a vacation in every bite, accented with just a trace of salt.
– super moist with a wine infused buttercream frosting, this cupcake has just the right amount of fruit. A summer party treat standout second to none. It will live up to your grape expectations.
Want more fun? Try these add-ons to your favorite cupcake –
Patti wants your occasion to make a statement. Call her to discuss a special design just for your party or event.
Please visit our Designer Cupcakes Gallery to view photos.
Umbrella and Flip Flops – add .25 per cupcake
Movie Reel – add $1.00 per cupcake
Popcorn – add $1.00 per cupcake
Spider – add $1.00 per cupcake
Confetti – add .15 per cupcake
Sparkler – add .15 per cupcake
Berries – add .25 per cupcake
Pearlized Sprinkles – add $2.50 per dozen
Mums – add $1.00 per cupcake
$40.00 tree rental, delivery and setup. Additional charges for delivery outside the Clifton Park area.
Carton of Mini Cupcakes – with ribbon and decoration $17.95 (see Mini page for more options)
New – Flowerpots
Mums in Flowerpot $34.95
Poinsettias in Flowerpot $34.95
Treat your fur-baby.The pupcakes are peanut butter apple topped with plain yogurt and the pretzels are sweet potato. All natural ingredients for dogs. The pupcakes come in mini or standard and the pretzels come in xsmall, small, medium or large.
Pupcakes: $1.25 and $2.00
Pretzels : $.50, $1.00, $1.50 and $2.00